This is a used Ruger 10/22 Scout, but you couldnt tell by looking at it.
Great condition, the dark grey modular stock looks awesome and its fitted with a 4x32 scope.
Great value at this price, $100's under new cost
Stock: Dark Gray Composite
Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Satin Black
Front Sight: Protected Blade
Barrel Length: 18.5"
Overall Length: 37"
Weight: 5 lbs.
Length of Pull: 13.5"
Twist: 1:16" RH
- Ruger® Modular Stock System includes a low comb, standard length of pull module.
- Picatinny rail for mounting optics.
- Patented 10/22®, detachable rotary magazine features a unique rotor to separate cartridges and provide reliable feeding.
- Easy-to-use extended magazine release provides smooth, no-fuss removal of the magazine.
- Positive, push-button, cross-bolt manual safety.
- Cold hammer-forged barrel is locked into the receiver by a unique two-screw, V-block system.
- Heat-stabilized, glass-filled polymer trigger housing assembly is precision-made of high-tech material for improved manufacturing tolerances, impact and abrasion-resistance, and an unmatched ability to withstand the elements.
- Legendary 10/22® action, a tried and true Ruger design, ensures consistent, reliable performance.