NIKKO STIRLING SCOPE: REFLEX SIGHT PRO T4
The advanced and brand new red dot speed sight ProT4 is made in Japan.
ProT4 is using renowned Japanese optical technology and craftsmanship.
It is made of high grade alloy, providing superior strength, robust and advanced optical features.
It is parallax free, waterproof and has a click adjustment with locking feature. The battery is located in a tray on the side which allows easy change without dismounting.
It features an advanced illumination system and offers extreme brightness of the 4 MOA dot.
At the same time the new pulse electronics extend the run-time of batteries.
New push button technology allows easy adjustment of illumination and an automatic shut off function after 3hours secures battery lifetime.
Optimal coatings and size of the glass lens offers a perfect image.
A great sight for quick shots for hunting or on the shooting range.
For rifles and handguns.
• Made in Japan
• Parallax free
• Waterproof - shockproof
• 1x magnification
• Push buttons up/down for illumination setting
• 11 illumination settings – allows to set your preferred brightness
• Automatic shut off after 3 hours
• Lightweight - 40 grams incl. battery
• Optimized coatings
• Window size app. 25,80x22,00mm
• Small outer dimensions 51x28x33mm
• Click adjustments with locking feature
• Extreme bright illumination
• 4 MOA red dot
• Pulse electronics for longer battery runtime
• Easy battery change – tray on the side of sight
• Memory function – automatic shut off after 3 hours
• Huge elevation range - more than 180”@100yds (450cm@100m)
• Battery: 1x CR2032